7 Ways To Naturally Shrink Nasal Polyps – If you suffer from nasal polyps and find it to be a burden you are not alone. Many people out there are suffering from this condition and wish there was a natural treatment available for it. Nasal polyps is a condition where the linings of the nasal or sinus cavities form growths triggered by constant inflammation of the mucous membrane.
Many people who suffer from this condition complain of nasal conditions such as asthma, allergies, sinusitis and recurrent colds. While surgery is an option to remove these growths, there are many people who do not wish to have surgery and would prefer a more natural treatment. Surgery always comes with risks, and it is generally expensive as well and requires time to recover. If you are looking for a natural treatment to shrink nasal polyps then you have come to the right place. Here are 7 proven natural treatments to shrink nasal polyps and also to help prevent them from recurring:
1. Cayenne peppers – Believe it or not, by consuming more cayenne peppers you can help to shrink your nasal polyps. Capsaicin which is found in cayenne peppers has been proven effective at shrinking these growths as well as helping to get rid of some common side effects of nasal polyps such as headaches.
2. Pineapples – An enzyme which is found in pineapples called bromelaine has also been proven to be successful at helping in breaking down nasal polyps and relieving the congestion that comes with them.
3. Hemp oil, cod liver oil and flax oil – All these oils have fatty acid which helps to reduce inflammation. By cooking with these oils more often you can help to reduce the size of your nasal polyps.
4. Turmeric – Turmeric is a natural anti-inflammatory and will help to reduce the size of your nasal polyps and unblock clogged nasal passages. Mix a tsp of turmeric with some warm milk twice a day and you should soon see a difference in the size of your nasal polyps.
5. Garlic – Garlic is a natural remedy for a wide range of ailments. The anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antibacterial properties will help to increase circulation and get rid of the accumulated mucous which will help bring you some relief from your nasal polyps. To effectively use garlic this way you will have to chop up fresh garlic and consume a tsp of it raw twice a day.
6.Tea Tree Oil – Tea tree oil is a popular choice to remove nasal polyps. Simply take a q-tip and dip it in tea tree oil and rub it inside your nose where the growths are located. If you can’t reach the growths apply some oil to your nostrils and breathe in deeply. Do this daily and soon the nasal polyps will shrink and eventually fall off and your nasal congestion will clear up.
7. Dandelion – Dandelions are an effective natural treatment to shrink nasal polyps because the vitamin C and other nutrients that they contain. By eating fresh dandelions often you will naturally unclog your nasal passages and shrink your nasal polyps.
Incoming search terms:
- can cod liver oil be applied directly to nasal polyps
- tumaric for nasal polyps
- turmeric for polyps